Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you do if your rabbit is growing another eye?

two days ago my rabbit kat started to develope another eyeball...... it was really scary and i started to cry my own eyes out and i do not know what to do help me!!What do you do if your rabbit is growing another eye?
Well, I would be getting myself to a psychologist, since animals do not spontaneously grow eyes. You're either pulling our leg, hallucinating, or your rabbit has an open sore that needs vet attention that you seem to think looks like an eye.What do you do if your rabbit is growing another eye?
That's impossible... That's like chopping of a tree's limb and watching another one grow back in the same exact place. If your rabbit had three eyes it would have to be born with the third eye already there. The only think it can really be is a weird scab or some other kind of injury. If you even thought your rabbit was growing a third eye you would have brought it to the vet instead of posting about it here. Also, judging by the other questions you ask I know this is fake.
If it is an eye, take it to the vet, they'd love to do a scientific paper on the bunny. The media loves this stuff too.





If you're just horsing around--you could come up with a more bizaar thing happening, I'm sure.
Oh don't worry... me myself had a third and forth eye growing outta nowhere, i didn't worry much... and now my rabbit is taking the habit from me, maybe I'll stop him at his fifth one... who knows...


SERIOUSLY DUDE WHAT IN THE HECK WAS THAT QUESTION ABOUT???????????????????????????????
that is not possible sorry, I am a vet. If such a freak of nature happen the animal would be worth millions. I think you are pulling you are joking around with the people of this forum. Sorry.
Are you sure its an eye? It could be something else. But whatever it is it could be dangerous to the rabbit's health, Vet ASAP
I have no idea what that might be, get that rabbit to a vet as soon as you can!
DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD VET????


YOU SHOULD RUSH HIM TO THE VET, TO GET A CHECK-UP.
It's the Devil!!! Sacrifice it as necessary!
maybe its not an eye ! it could be something else too but i have never heard of that sorry
Another eyeball? I guess put it on Ebay
scary..
Do you mean a real rabbit??


this is so freaky lol.





add more details.
yeaa i agree that is scary. are you sure your not jokinng??
take your three eyed bunnt to the vet. that is just not normal
are you joking?
why are you asking us???





you could be at the vet now!!!





GO!!!
wat r u waiting for????? GO TO THE VET!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment