Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I just spayed my rabbit a month ago and she has been dribbling urine around her cage.?

I am wondering if it is normal to do this or if she has an infection.I just spayed my rabbit a month ago and she has been dribbling urine around her cage.?
You best call the vet you went to, they'd know for sure.I just spayed my rabbit a month ago and she has been dribbling urine around her cage.?
I agree, the vet will know. Actually they should have warned you of this before sending your rabbit home...
it is normal, it will take a few weeks for the litterbox habits to get back up to normail. Her litterbox habits will be much improved after the initial healing time. I would call the vet and make a follow up appt, just to be sure, but this is pretty common.

No comments:

Post a Comment