Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why would somebody tie a rabbit's testicles?

I don't do it, wouldn't dream of it, but I remember when I was little there was a lady across the street with seven rabbits and the babies would all have twist ties, like from bread, tightened around their testicles.


I can't remember what she told me it was for, so I was curious if anybody else had this?Why would somebody tie a rabbit's testicles?
Eww man, that must hurt so much, I am sickenend, If I ever saw that old lady oooooooooerrrrrWhy would somebody tie a rabbit's testicles?
it can't be neutering because the babies wouldn't HAVE visible testicles yet!!!
It is stupid, cruel thing...they are neutering. I would turn anyone into the authorities that I knew of that would do that. Cheap, ignorant, sadistic, sick sick fools. I hope they are strong, because whatever they do, will come around and bite them you know where. Oh, btw, there are breeders that still do use this and say it is OK-they usually advocate rubber bands. I can only imagine the psych damage that is done to animals that have been ';fixed'; this way. There really is no good excuse, if a person is unwilling to accpet monetary responsibility, they should not have pets.
So that they cant reproduce OMG!!!
''At home'' neutering. The twist ties cut off circulation, and eventually the dead part will fall off, resulting in castration.





This is NOT recommended, and it's cruelty. It is done to cattle and even sheep on farms.





I've heard of owners doing this to their RATS too. I can't imagine the pain those animals must be in, just because their owners want to save a few bucks.
probually so their sperm don't get their sistors prego. :P


I'd never do that to my rabbits! I would cry, plus I like having little furry baby rabbits around. :]]
I raised rabbits, and we never neutered them. We kept them seperate and ran an strict breeding program. However, with goats, sheep, and cattle, special rubber band-like pieces and are put around the base of the testicle. These bands are made for this, and there are intruments that are required for proper procedure. Really, what happens, is it cuts the circulation off. It doesn't hurt them much at all. Eventually, they fall off. I have never heard of twist ties on rabbits, and I would not support the idea. If not done properly, I believe it could be quite painful. Infact, I don't even THINK it could be done properly on rabbits, unless donw by a vet, because there is nothing if that sort on the market that is tested and safe for that species. For people that are bashing on the cattle, sheep, and goats, there tests that can prove that when done properly, it is not painful. We have castrated our hogs, sheep, cattle, for over 100 years in our family on our famr, and recently goats. It's the idiots that don't know what they're doing and use the wrong stuff, doing the wrong thing that cause the animals pain.
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment