Friday, August 6, 2010

Can I use an Xtra Large dog carrier for a rabbit cage?

Its the kind you can use on an airplane.Can I use an Xtra Large dog carrier for a rabbit cage?
it will work until it starts peeing and pooping which it does a lot so if you lean it forward all of the stuff comes out. i suggest getting a rabbit carrier cage,


here is the website for i say the best cage makers ever


http://www.kwcages.com/KWCage/s00010.htm鈥?/a>Can I use an Xtra Large dog carrier for a rabbit cage?
Is it the enclosed plastic kind? If so, it's not the best living arrangement for a rabbit. They prefer open cages, more like the wire dog crates. The plastic enclosed ones will be alright for a temporary cage, but they do not have the best ventilation as the have solid walls.





Here's a good site on how to build a shelving cube cage: http://guineapigcages.com/cubes.htm
No plastic I can guarantee your rabbit will claw and chew it's way out. I used an xl metal crate for my lionhead when he was a baby but he also had an entire room during the day until I got his x-pen now he has that and a room lol.





It worked very well and made litterbox training super easy. He had room to hop around and I made a shelf for him to get on.
i think you should but the rabbit in a metal cage they like to have a wire cage. my neighbor has hers in a dog cage it just looks so sad all the time.
yeah that would be perfectly fine. Most people use thoose.
I think so but it should be made out of hard material

No comments:

Post a Comment