Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can you bring a rabbit as a carry on, on a plane?

I want to take my rabbit when I moving so I really want to know it I can bring her with me? Do you know?Can you bring a rabbit as a carry on, on a plane?
The answer is NO.. Some airlines allow dogs and cats.. but that's about it.


You may be able to crate it and bring it in baggage.. but I don't think you're bunny will survive. Either drive or find a new home for your pet.Can you bring a rabbit as a carry on, on a plane?
If I see a rabbit i would grab it and while plane is in air, i would flush it down toilet and look at window and watch it fly out :D





just kidding. im not a mean human. (:





But, most airlines have a strict policy. And i know for a fact that bunnies have a strong habit of having heart attacks.





I baby sat my best friends baby bunny, and mother bunny, the mother bunny died of a stroke, heart attack, and old age.
don't try. it's not fair to the rabbit. Rabbits are extremely prone to heart attacks and a palne ride could definately cause one!!
i am a plane atendant and if i see u on a plane with a cute littler bunny i will throw the bunny out the window and it will go flying
I don't think any pet can be carry on. I think they have a special place for pets in the cargo place.
NO............. don't try.

No comments:

Post a Comment