Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My 8yr old male rabbit has lost it's hair on his head, stopped eating, drinking and pooping in 48 hrs. Why?

Eyes appear to be swollen. The only thing I have changed was giving him a large amount of carrots.My 8yr old male rabbit has lost it's hair on his head, stopped eating, drinking and pooping in 48 hrs. Why?
Sadly, it may be diing. I am sorry abot that.


He is old and has lived a long life for a rabbit. Feel blessed to have had him. Our dog one day just didnt want to eat or drink anything and we had to have him put down. Our cat now has cancer but he is eating and moving around still. I say til the animal/s dont eat or drink or move around then they are good.My 8yr old male rabbit has lost it's hair on his head, stopped eating, drinking and pooping in 48 hrs. Why?
u may want to take him to his local vet.....but i hate to say it but my rabbit died at 8 years old and the same sytoms happened before he passed away

No comments:

Post a Comment