Friday, August 6, 2010

What do you think is the best, most friendly rabbit breed?

Please, only ppl who have owned bunnies answer please. I have two bunnies:) Princess and Pepsi%26lt;3What do you think is the best, most friendly rabbit breed?
I would have to say that Holland Lops (the smallest lop) are wonderful pets. They love people and are very interactive and intelligent. They also do not have any major health problems. If you prefer a larger rabbit, the french lop is a great choice for all the same reasons as a Holland.What do you think is the best, most friendly rabbit breed?
i like Dutch rabbits, just the classic rabbit breed. mine is very sweet, and so was my other dutch. but then again i've never had another rabbit to compare...i think it just depends on how you raise the rabbit anyway more than just the breed of it.
lion heads they are so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!
I have a Mini Rex. She has her moments of grouchiness, but overall she is very loving.
Mini Lop!!!!
Hi i breed dawrf lops there awesome so small and cute!! :)
I'm actually fond of California rabbits because they're so large and friendly.


The others I've taken care of, mostly dwarf havanas and angoras, were too peppy for me. Bouncing around 24/7 and it just seemed like they never slept.


It's cute! But I'm a relaxing kind of person and enjoy the occasional romp around.





The California I have is about 8lbs right now, almost adult sized. She's pretty mellow most of the time, only acting out when she wants food, water, or new bedding/blankets. When I let her out, she popcorns all over and nibbles on your feet and then curls up under a pillow for nap time.


I just like the fact that it doesn't take a lot for a Californian. I don't have to chase it all over when it's time for bed or anything, like I did the others. She's just chill. :3
The friendliest rabbit I ever owned was a Flemish Giant. They are large, around 20 pounds, but they are the sweetest, most laid back rabbits I have ever known.





I raise and show Mini Rex and I love them too. They can have moments of ';grouchyness';(this is usually pregnant does) but overall I just love them. great rabbits for kids(ages9and up) as they do not get big and are easy keepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment